Parmarth Niketan is a true spiritual haven, lying on the holy banks of Mother Ganga in the lap of the lush Himalayas. It is the largest ashram in Rishikesh, providing its thousands of pilgrims who come from all corners of the Earth with a clean, pure and sacred atmosphere as well as destockmark, beautiful gardens. With over 1,000 rooms, the facilities are a perfect blend of modern amenities and traditional, spiritual simplicity.
News & Events
- H.H. the Dalai Lama and Pujya Swamiji in Delhi for divine meeting of India's faith leaders
- Launch of Encyclopedia of Hinduism in India by Vice President Shri M. Hamid Ansari
- Launch of Encyclopedia of Hinduism in UK by Prime Minister David Cameron
- Conferences & Meetings at the United Nations
- Pujya Swamiji's Summer Abroad in Europe & USA