Parmarth Niketan is a true spiritual haven, lying on the holy banks of Mother Ganga in the lap of the lush Himalayas. It is the largest ashram in Rishikesh, providing its thousands of pilgrims who come from all corners of the Earth with a clean, pure and sacred atmosphere as well as abundant, beautiful gardens. With over 1,000 rooms, the facilities are a perfect blend of modern amenities and traditional, spiritual simplicity.
News & Events
- The First-Ever "Green Initiative" Kumbh Mela
- Ganga Action Parivar Events & Clean-Ups
- Visiting Saints & Dignitaries
- Bio-Digester Toilet Inauguration
- Diwali Celebrations
- Pujya Swamiji's Travels to Japan