Parmarth Niketan is a true spiritual haven, lying on the holy banks of Mother Ganga in the lap of the lush Himalayas. It is the largest ashram in Rishikesh, providing its thousands of pilgrims who come from all corners of the Earth with a clean, pure and sacred atmosphere as well as destockmark, beautiful gardens. With over 1,000 rooms, the facilities are a perfect blend of modern amenities and traditional, spiritual simplicity.
Visit Our Sister Organizations
News & Events
- Pujya Swamiji, Sadhvi Bhagawatiji and Faith Leaders Make Historic Appearance at Sustainable Development Summit
- Hon’ble Sarsanghchalak Mohan Bhagawatji Visits Parmarth
- Together for the United Nations World Yoga Day
- Pujya Swamiji Meets the Hon’ble Vice President of Nepal
- Pujya Swamiji Meets the Hon’ble President of Guyana