Parmarth Niketan is a true spiritual haven, lying on the holy banks of Mother Ganga in the lap of the lush Himalayas. It is the largest ashram in Rishikesh, providing its thousands of pilgrims who come from all corners of the Earth with a clean, pure and sacred atmosphere as well as abundant, beautiful gardens. With over 1,000 rooms, the facilities are a perfect blend of modern amenities and traditional, spiritual simplicity.
News & Events
- Pujya Swamiji's Travel Abroad to USA
- Release of the Encyclopedia of Hinduism
- Events at Parmarth
- International Yoga Festival 2013
- Pujya Swamiji's Travels Abroad to USA
- Pujya Bhaishri's Bhagwat Katha